Life can be rough. Things happen out of our control and throws us off balance. Thinking too much about things we can’t change can really take a toll on us too. Through it all, I feel as though it is important to never lose sight of ourselves. It is so dangerous how easy to lose ourselves to the chaos of life.
Here are a few things that really bring me back to me:
1. Taking a long hot bath or shower
2. Put lotion on in the sun while listening to Classic Cuts
3. Tuck myself away for hours to watch a film (no phone)
4. Take myself out on a date.
5. Write it out
6. Drive to the beach & watch the waves fold & unfold
7. Call my mom
8. Have a dance party for 1 in my bedroom
10. Cry it out
I can’t stop listening to this song. It is so gorgeous…just, wow.
Gael Garcia Bernal & Diego Luna talking about Y Tu Mamá También
one of my favorite faces
My beautiful best friend Jessica at the Sony Alpha x Street Dreams show. She’s standing next to her photo that’s on display.
“We are alone. No matter what they tell you, we women are always alone.”
- Roma (2018) dir. Alfonso Cuarón
EASY. EFFORTLESS. ELEGANT.
By Hans Hildenbrand