“… lend your ears to music, open your eyes to painting, and … stop thinking! Just ask yourself whether the work has enabled you to “walk about” into a hitherto unknown world. If the answer is yes, what more do you want?” - wassily kandinsky
This song took my breath away. Everything stops when I listen to it. It is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard this year.
Love both videos to this song, so I decided to share both. Mina forever <3
wow. yes hair!!
U.S. Vogue October 1985. Shot by Arthur Elgort
Monica Belucci by Helmut Newton
Life can be rough. Things happen out of our control and throws us off balance. Thinking too much about things we can’t change can really take a toll on us too. Through it all, I feel as though it is important to never lose sight of ourselves. It is so dangerous how easy to lose ourselves to the chaos of life.
Here are a few things that really bring me back to me:
1. Taking a long hot bath or shower
2. Put lotion on in the sun while listening to Classic Cuts
3. Tuck myself away for hours to watch a film (no phone)
4. Take myself out on a date.
5. Write it out
6. Drive to the beach & watch the waves fold & unfold
7. Call my mom
8. Have a dance party for 1 in my bedroom
10. Cry it out
I can’t stop listening to this song. It is so gorgeous…just, wow.